Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

New Harry Potter movie: Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them!! Come to me and I will design you some!

Anyone hear That JK Rowling is writing the script for a film based on the textbook Harry Potter and friends study back in Hogwarts! This is going to be in conjunction with Warner Bros Entertainment. Apparently set in the Potter universe although many years before the existence of young Harry!

Really exciting news, what a subject and project to be involved with. I would love to involved in such a  project designing the creatures. If anyone is listening or reading this including JK Rowling or Warner Bros Entertainment, give me a contact....we can make fantastic beasts together! From Goblins to dragons to werewolves you name it I'm your man!

No comments:

Post a Comment